Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TATTOOING AGAIN (makes me so happy)

I've taken a break from tattooing since my apprenticeship at Lotusland on West Broadway turned down a bad street this winter. Apparently I have nothing against being in jail in Guatemala (my mentor asked me to leave after a night of drinking).
                                                                                                    Blossoms on Rogue Status, June 1st 2010:                                                            
It's still not clear why I was asked to leave as I was starting to do good work, he even stated my lines were more confident the same night. There was an established apprentice there allready and its a small shop so I was at the bottom of the chain (check out Chelsea Chernoble's work)

Anyhow, I love tattooing but I've been very focused on school to keep my 3.5 GPA up for grants and tuition awards so now that the summer's here I'm taking on more clients out of my home studio. Call me at 778 997 7659 if your interested. Its actually a really nice home studio, hardwood floors, a view and disposable tubes and needles. There's earlier tattoo work at the bottom of this page.        







                                                 
                                                                                                              

No comments: