Friday, April 9, 2010

RAD OPENING AT DIANE FARRIS

The gallery was packed and I was hot, I mean, it was really hot and I talked to a lot of people. No, really everyone had a great time, even my boyfriend from Chilliwack was caught on video smiling away in the crowd. Dad made a surprise appearance with flowers and my sister Reegan was stunning. There were some other longboarders in the show, a LHL goalie and some very diverse pieces. Many thanks to my roomate Jeremy Green and Sean Mills who came out to support. Otherwise not too many people from school came! I was interviewed by the Vancouver Observer, and one of Dianne Farris' videographers put together a nice little video.
Here we are:
Twitter/Art+Social Media from Steve Tan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shameless plug - Jeremy Green http://jeremygreen.ca